What to Expect
Please have the following information available upon contacting our office
- The name of the physician that is referring you to our office
- A description of your ailment
- Any previous studies that have been performed (MRI, CT, X-rays, blood work)
- The name and identification number of your insurance company
What to bring to your appointment
- Completed New Patient forms. Click here to download forms
- Insurance card and photo identification
- Payment for applicable co-pays and/or deductibles
- Films, disks, reports or any other paperwork from any previous doctor’s visits regarding this condition
- Shorts or pants that will easily roll above the knees
- Shoe gear (sports or work related)
What to Expect As a New Patient
- Length of time– New patient appointments can take anywhere from 60 minutes up to 90 minutes depending on the type of appointment booked. We do ask that you check in 15 minutes early for this first appointment. This allows us enough time to process your paperwork, insurance information and collect any necessary copayments.
- We have the capability to obtain x-rays in our office and allot enough time to perform x-rays at the time of your appointment.
- We also allow enough time to perform some in-office procedures including but not limited to scanning for custom orthotics, diagnostic and therapeutic injections as well as ingrown toenail removal.